Monday, September 1, 2008

The object of my husband's affection

There's another woman in my DH's life and I couldn't be happier about it! Dont take me otherwise, I am not the sort of a woman who would take lightly her husband's roving eye, but in this case I seem to have mellowed down! She's not quite his usual type...he likes them curvy, she's as slim as they come; he raves about long hair but she sports a much shorter style; he loves gabbing and prefers people who can reciprocate in wit, she can barely talk and what comes out is unintelligible to most ears except a discerning few...yet when he's with her (and they are shameless enough to flaunt the relationship before my eyes) the bond between them is unmistakeable...her eyes light up when she sees him and her face breaks out into a gummy smile (to add insult to injury, she has no teeth either!) and on his part, he bends down to her every whim and command (a feat which I'm yet to achieve even after almost 3 years of marriage!!!). And as I am penning down my thoughts this very moment he is bending over her to kiss her and wish OUR BABY GIRL "Goodnight"!!! :)

No comments: