Thursday, February 14, 2008

Let it snow...let it snow....

I have always craved for a white winter....my DH who's lived amidst 3ms of snow during his MBA years naturally doesnt pay much attention my longing...and unfortunately neither does Tokyo! Ofcourse snow piles up in Northern and Western Japan, but we Tokyoites have to be content with a few flakes here and there during the season....but not this time around! Last to last sunday, sleepy eyes opened to a dazzling white Tokyo!!! It had snowed during the night and by snow I mean the yummy kind that reminds you of vanilla icecream and makes you want to dip your hands in it and lick it off! Tokyo hadnt seen this much snow in 7 years!!! Our patio was covered with a thick layer of the stuff as was everything else around as far as the eye could see!!!










It was our own private winter wonderland and we (me, my DH and my brother-in-law) made the most of it...snowball fights, snow thingys, the works...I hadnt had this much fun in quite a while...



Cheers to a white winter....FINALLY!!!!!

No comments: